Sunday 16 September 2007

Day of rest!? Bah!

So much for Sunday being a day of rest! After a very early rise of 7.30am a quite energetic day ensued!! Not only did we receive guests & tidy the house, we finally get round to starting the last slog in the kitchen renovation!! Its only taken us 6 months to get round to it! (I should mention at this point, 'His Knibbs' did not get out of bed until 9.30 am!) So all that & I managed to cook a delicious and nutrisious meal too!

Absolutely knackered now but I somehow feel a lot more 'driven'! I guess with us both changing jobs, the dogs and plane idleness, we have become a bit stagnant!

I have to say the diagnosis has played a part in this new found vigour! Me & the Boyf have been talking a few things over in the past week and have decided not to let ourselves fall into this illness! Lifes to short for fucks sake!!

Sorry for swearing there, but thats what I feel like everytime I think about the HIV! Not in a violent way! It's more like I get this big burst of energy deep inside me that just seems to collapse in on itself then explode! Not had anything like that for a very long time.

So now I am going to channel all that energy into living life to the full & doing my utmost to control the HIV! Eating well, getting round to giving up smoking - Not the weed though! Excercise especially as the gym is the next project after the kitchen is finished!

Once we had finished working and had dinner, we sat down with a glass of wine and a nice fat joint! Just reward for the day methinks! Anyways, was looking through some pictures on the lappy. The first one is of the waterfall at Melin Court. We took on 16th June this year when we went walking with pals who live there. The second was taken inside Margam Castle on Easter Sunday. I just like them as they show just what we have around us. So much more to explore and experience!
Well it getting late now and I am guessing I will have abusy day again tomorrow. So I am gonna roll another one and then get some sleep!
So Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment