Sunday 16 November 2008

Damn! it's been a while...


OK - I know it has been an age since I last posted! So much has happened too! So where do I start?

Well back in December, me and "His Knibbs" finally got round to making honest men of each other and we celebrated our Civil Partnership! It was a really nice and quiet affair with our close friends and family there to bear witness to our union. We then took off to Paris for a few days for our "Honeymoon" The picture is of our wedding cake, beautifully made by a very close friend

The CP seems like such a long way off now as we are coming up to our 1st Aninniversary on December 1st!

All in all it has been a good year - the usual ups and downs, but I will bore you with those later (",)


So for now, I bid you a fond farewell. Be happy, be safe but above all - Love Life!






No comments:

Post a Comment